Youth in 7th-12th grade are welcome at Cornerstone Youth Center in Monroeville (CYC Monroeville) every day after school from 3-6 p.m. and during weekend hours [Friday from 6-10 p.m.]. During this time, youth can participate in a number of activities that provide enrichment not offered during the school day.
A typical day at CYC Monroeville
- Daily: youth sign in, receive a healthy snack and have opportunities for recreation and homework help.
- Daily Choices: Learning Centers designed for STEAM [science, technology, engineering, arts (performing and visual) and math] enrichment. Learning Centers change depending on the day throughout the school year depending on the availability of community partners but each is designed for the 9th – 12th grade youth enrichment.
- Youth “own” it: Youth take ownership of the program by participating, openness to each other and staff, taking responsibility by cleaning up after self and helping others, offering suggestions, and leading by example.
How to sign up
- To enroll, please fill out the registration packet and submit it by email, mail or drop off at CYC Monroeville. Download and print the form here.
- Field trips, activities and events may include nominal fees, but we do our best to keep fees low or nonexistent. Parents are notified in advance if an extra activity includes a fee.
- Transportation home at the conclusion of regular after school program hours may be provided through East Allen County Schools [EACS].
Cornerstone Youth Center
Site Phone 260-623-3972
19819 Monroeville Road, Monroeville, IN 46773
Monday-Thursday 3-6 p.m.
Friday 3-10 p.m.
Color Code Key:
Orange: CYC Monroeville
Blue: CCP New Haven
Green: CCP Woodlan